Complaint Review: BALLY'S TOTAL FITNESS

• Updated: Fri, July 30, 2010

• Reported By: angelus — BEVERLY HILLS California United States of America
BALLY'S TOTAL FITNESS
Corporation 8700 West Bryn Maw Nationwide United States of America

BALLY'S TOTAL FITNESS Ballys total fitness, Hello to EVERYONE that have had a Bally's Total fitness problem related to consumer fraud and deceptive business practices. I am in the process of collecting as much information on consumers that have, Nationwide

*Consumer Comment: I feel you...

Hello to EVERYONE that have had a Bally's Total fitness problem related to consumer fraud and deceptive business practices. I am in the process of collecting as much information on consumers that have been mislead and abused by those thieves and fraudulent company, ruining consumers credit reports, using tricks and fraudulent promises to make you responsible for a fitness contract you never agreed to. They were reporting me negatively to the credit bureaus for 7 years affecting my credit score and history terribly since I was 18 years old and now they resold the fake debt to an other collection agency  after it fell off of my credit report, trying to ruin my credit again.

Please write me if you guys are interested in taking part of this law suit with a brief story about your experience with Bally's (If you don't have the time for right now at least copy and paste it from your consumer complaint website enclosing your contact information such as telephone # and or email address so I can contact you as soon as I have everything ready) This is so I can put a case file together and take it to a few different attorneys I know since I am gonna at least be seeking financial compensation for all the damaged they have done and emotional stress caused. [continued below]....

..... If you are in CA is even better since that's my state. The more people willing to join the bigger, powerful and credible the case will be. I have so much free time right now and I can do this for you! I am just really upset at this company because they also target young adults and teenagers...The vulnerable consumers with no experience and I was one of them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2010 12:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BALLYS-TOTAL-FITNESS/nationwide/BALLYS-TOTAL-FITNESS-Ballys-total-fitness-Hello-to-EVERYONE-that-have-had-a-Ballys-Tota-597140. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BALLY'S TOTAL FITNESS

I feel you...

AUTHOR: sycomix - (United States of America)

They did the same thing to my wife and i, we were told we could cancel anytime if we were not happy with the membership, i join that place for 2 reasons, the steam room and my wife bugged me to, well the trainer kept hitting on my wife, when i complained nothing was done about it so i called to cancel and thought that was the end of it, then i kept getting charges, called corporate and was told i have to send a letter in writing to them i can not cancel a membership at the gym directly, i paid for the time i used the place but will not pay for time i did not use the place, i tried to cancel they said no it would seem, long story short i will not be giving them a dime and if they post it to my credit i will dispute it until the cows come home. they have already tried sicking the collector dogs on me, i just blocked the number.

Plano, Texas