- Report: #904235
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: BANFIELD CLOVIS CA
BANFIELD CLOVIS CA470 W SHAW AVE, CLOVIS, CA CLOBIS, California United States of America
BANFIELD CLOVIS CALIFORNIA BANFIELD WELLNESS PLAN IS A RIPP OFF - VIOLATION OF CALIFORNIA LAW NOT ALLOWING CANCEL CLOBIS, California
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1. WELLNESS PLAN IS A CORPORATE SCAM - BANFIELD DOES NOT EVEN OWN THE CONTRACT.
2. BANFIELD IS PAID A CASH AMOUNT FOR EVERY CONTRACT THEY SIGN UP.
3. THEY MAKE NO ATTEMPT TO CHARGE THE ACCOUNT ON THE DAY IT IS DUE, THEN TURN AROUND AND CHARGE A $20.00 LATE FEE WHEN THEY RE-ATTEMPT THE CHARGE.
4. CALL TO CANCEL THE "WELLNESS PLAN" THEY STATE THAT YOU CANNOT CANCEL -
HOWEVER - IN STATE OF CALIFORNIA THAT IS ILLEGAL. http://www.dca.ca.gov/publications/legal_guides/k-6.shtml
5. PAID TO HAVE ANIMAL CHIPPED - TOOK ANIMAL TO TWO OTHER VETS TO PROVE THAT ANIMAL WAS NOT CHIPPED !DO NOT TAKE YOUR ANIMAL TO CLOVIS BANFIELD.
IF you do not cancel the contract ON MONTH 12 - they will AUTO RENEW the plan for another 12 MONTHS EVEN IF YOU NO LONGER HAVE THE ANIMAL !!!!!!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2012 01:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BANFIELD-CLOVIS-CA/CLOBIS-California-93612/BANFIELD-CLOVIS-CALIFORNIA-BANFIELD-WELLNESS-PLAN-IS-A-RIPP-OFF-VIOLATION-OF-CALIFORNIA-904235. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.