Complaint Review: BANK OF AMERICA AKA FIA CARD SERVICES

• Updated: Wed, July 06, 2011

• Reported By: Bank Victim — Pasadena California United States of America
BANK OF AMERICA AKA FIA CARD SERVICES
Arizona / California Los Angeles, California United States of America

BANK OF AMERICA AKA FIA CARD SERVICES IDENTITY THEFT / FORGERY Los Angeles, California

*Consumer Comment: Bank Victim, It might be a good idea to.......

*Consumer Comment: Bank of America

*Consumer Comment: What?

*Author of original report: The Ripoff is fraud and Identity Theft

*Consumer Comment: I'm trying to figure this out

On 09/05/09 at 1100 pm, I checked the balance on my checking account with my Credit Union online At this point; I noticed that $2,178.00 was stolen from my account. I immediately called my
credit union to advise them that someone had stolen $2,178.00 from my checking account. Since it was a Saturday, I was only able to leave a message explaining the unauthorized access of my checking account.

After a more thorough look into my account, I noticed that Bank of America and/ or it agents had made an unauthorized fraudulent check with my account information and company name. The
bank then received $2,173.00 by passing this fraudulent check.

On Tuesday, September 08, 2009, I called Bank of America and told them that they were causing my family distress by unlawfully accessing my bank account, by drafting an unauthorized check and
by receiving monies by passing this fraudulent check.

The Bank official after having a long
discussion with me about the fraudulent act committed against my wife and I,
she said that they would return our money to our checking account by a wire
transfer in about 10 to 15 days.

I called my credit union and advised
them what I found out about the unlawful taking of funds from my account. I
told them, what Bank of America (representative) told me regarding them putting
my funds back into the checking account (in 10 to 15 days).

The Credit Union representative said that they would document the events and would be awaiting my declaration, stating that I did not authorize this transaction.

The police Detective contacted the Bank of America Investigator who was responsible for investigating the fraud and theft of my identity. The police Detective contacted me to advise me that the Investigator told her that she was not able to find out how this happen and who did the transaction. The case is still open and the police department is awaiting the culprit behind this crime.

Over the next year, I had been in fear that the unknown BANK OF AMERICA Employee would attack my account again, buy things in their name/ companies name or open new account in his or his companies name.

This complaint against defendants Bank of America, its executives, its subsidiaries, agents and/or representatives and was a willful act of misconduct, intentional infliction of emotional distress,
fraud and negligence and identity theft upon myself, my company and my family. A police report was filed but the bank stonewalled.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2011 02:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BANK-OF-AMERICA-AKA-FIA-CARD-SERVICES/Los-Angeles-California-/BANK-OF-AMERICA-AKA-FIA-CARD-SERVICES-IDENTITY-THEFT-FORGERY-Los-Angeles-California-749116. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BANK OF AMERICA AKA FIA CARD SERVICES

Bank Victim, It might be a good idea to.......

AUTHOR: Karl - (USA)

send a copy of your Ripoff Report to the majority of the people who control the United States economy, wouldn't you agree?

Simply 'Google' this- WHO CONTROLS THE UNITED STATES ECONOMY BY MAJORITY 2010, and watch that video on the web to see who they are. Many of them are involved in the banking sector. Perhaps one of them will respond to you and help you.

You might also want to send a copy of your Ripoff Report to the Federal Reserve, since the Fed is ultimately in charge of the banking system, right?

Just 'Google' this- WHO OWNS THE FED?, and go to the site with the 5 charts to see who all of the people and companies are that make up the Federal Reserve.
Then 'Google' this- BOARD OF GOVERNORS OF THE FEDERAL RESERVE, and their mailing address in Washington D.C. is available at that site.

Good luck to you, and make sure to spread your Ripoff Report all over the web at sites like Twitter & Facebook!

Bank of America

AUTHOR: mr rik - (USA)

2109 Reports Today!

BUNCH OF CROOKS!

What?

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

First off I am not now, nor have I ever worked for this or any other bank.  When people throw those claims it usually means that they really have nothing.   Then in addition to not even answering a simple question, such as did you get your money back.  It tends to show that there is a lot more to this story, that if you posted the entire story you may not come out looking so great.

But heck I could be wrong..so what's the FULL story?

Because you are not going to get anywhere with a claim that a BofA employee by shear luck got your account number at a credit union and withdrew over $2,000.

The Ripoff is fraud and Identity Theft

AUTHOR: Bank Victim - (United States of America)

Any transact with bank official requires your personal information. Each year individual are victims of identity theft and credit card fraud. Many of these victims, have become victims due to in house banking officials. These individual never communicated with these bank nor had they had account with these banking institutions.

The response that I see in your message, sounds like a banking official justifying the behavior of is bank.

Do we look away at a crime and then point the finger at a victim and said you deserved it. Now get over it.

This is why so many victims of illegal forclosures are homeless; because the banks said it's was okay to rip-off the United States People, because fraud is not against the law.

FIA Card services provides numerous credit card to all different types of companies. If you research this name on the computer, you will see that they have many different functions in the financial arena.

Rest assured, I did not owe any part of Bank of America a cent, that is why it is called fraud!

Thanks,

I'm trying to figure this out

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

Exactly what is the RipOff?

The fact that your title says FIA Card services tells me there might be more than you are writing in this posting.  Because I am trying to figure out exactly how according to you a Bank of America Employee, decided to pick on you and withdraw over $2,000 from your Credit Union Account.  Did they just randomly put a bunch of numbers together and come up with your account hoping that you would not notice a $2,000 withdraw?

Did the money ever get returned to your account, and you are just upset that they didn't actually catch the "crook"?