Complaint Review: BANK OF AMERICA

• Updated: Mon, July 08, 2013

• Reported By: rlp5676 — New Jersey
BANK OF AMERICA
Internet USA

BANK OF AMERICA lines of credit, loans, business loans, small business loans Internet / USA Internet / USA

STAY AWAY FROM BANK OF AMERICA SMALL BUSINESS LOAND AND LINES OF CREDIT!

5 years ago I applied for a business line of credit through Bank of America.  I was never late on making any payments but every year they continued to raise my interest rate.

Last week I went to the bank and was told that I only owe $190.  I went today to pay off my loan and was told that my balance is $295.  They charged me over $100 interest in less than 1 week.  This is highway robbery considering my payments were always on time.  I asked to speak with a manager and supposedly they have raised my interest rate to over 35% over the past 5 years!

BANK OF AMERICA is a rip-off.  I will NEVER do business with them again!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2013 07:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BANK-OF-AMERICA/internet/BANK-OF-AMERICA-lines-of-credit-loans-business-loans-small-business-loans-Internet-U-1065162. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BANK OF AMERICA