Complaint Review: BANKcard USA

• Submitted: Tue, August 07, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, January 13, 2009

• Reported By:North Attleboro Massachusetts
BANKcard USA
5701 Lindero Canyon Road, Building 3 Westlake Village, California U.S.A.

BANKcard USA Telemarketers who harass and hang up before you can get them to stop calling you. ripoff Westlake Village California

*UPDATE Employee: BANKCARD USA REBUTTAL-NO MORE TELEMARKETERS!

*Author of original report: Your response shows that you are ignore the actual problem!!!

*UPDATE Employee: BankCard USA Rebuttal

Tom Hardy or Scott Hardy apparently is the general manager and or owner according to various individuals who are absolutely useless at this company. Who call - put a recording on the line - to get you to sign up for services that you don't want. Which is by the way annoying enough. But then, when you, your employee, then you again demand that they stop calling you, they hang up on you. Yup, hang up.

When you ask to be transferred to a supervisor they either transfer you to a no-one in customer service or into voicemail hell. They clearly do not obey the law by removing numbers from their call list. Companies like this should not be allowed to do business. People like the ones I dealt with on the phone today should not be allowed to work with people.

This company does not deserve your business - even if you want what they have to offer I suggest you get it from a reputable company who obeys the law, and has at least minimal "customer service" skills.

Mandy
North Attleboro, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2007 11:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BANKcard-USA/Westlake-Village-California-91362/BANKcard-USA-Telemarketers-who-harass-and-hang-up-before-you-can-get-them-to-stop-calling-265805. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BANKcard USA

BANKCARD USA REBUTTAL-NO MORE TELEMARKETERS!

AUTHOR: Sharon - (U.S.A.)

We apologize for any inconvenience that our company may have caused you. We understand that time is very important for both companies. It is not our intention to continually call or as you would say, 'harass' anyone in your company. BankCard USA no longer has a Telemarketing Department. This department was eliminated a year ago. No other calls to your company will be made and your information has been removed from all our calling lists.

Scott Hardy is our General Manager. There are supervisors and other responsible employees who can handle this type of complaint. Please contact Sharon Tan directly for any additional concerns or complaints you may have. She handles and takes care of situations such as these. If the problem persists and she is unable to take care of it, then it goes through the proper channels of the company. Also, please note that this is a customer service issue and the manager for that department is Ryan Tokifuji. His direct # is 800-589-8200, ext. 3401.

Again, we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused your company. Please contact us with any other concerns you may have.

Operations Department
BankCard USA

Your response shows that you are ignore the actual problem!!!

AUTHOR: Mandy - (U.S.A.)

I tried to reach Scott Hardy - But FIRST the employees refused to give me the owner's or manager's name, THEN they refused to transfer me, WHEN they finally did transfer me it was to VOICEMAIL (the wrong voicemail) when they transferred me a second time it was to Scott Hardy's voicemail. I still to this day have not heard from Scott Hardy in response to my message. You call that immediately handling a problem? Really?

Your business did not give my employee the address to send or fax anything in writing requesting that we be removed - but he did demand twice over the phone that we be removed. Furthermore, I demanded twice that we be removed. The first time, some ENTIRELY UNPROFESSIONAL EMPLOYEE OF YOURS HUNG UP ON ME. The second time, I was treated poorly, refused information that I requested, transferred to "customer service" (hello! the whole problem is that I am NOT a customer, nor do I want to be, EVER!).

Your company harassed and annoyed me. And your "rebuttal" is nothing more than a tasteless advertisement that fails to address the utter failure of your company to act in a professional manner at all.

BankCard USA Rebuttal

AUTHOR: Sharon - (U.S.A.)

A merchant/customer can be removed from our mailing list by doing so in 2 ways. They can submit something in writing to the address below or calling us at (800) 589-8200. The operator will then ask for the merchant's name, address and phone number. This process will usually take 24-48 hours. Scott Hardy is the General Manager of BankCard USA and is also in charge of day to day operations.

5701 Lindero Canyon Rd
Bldg 3-200
Westlake Village, Ca 91362
Attention: Scott Hardy

It is not the intention of BankCard USA to harass or annoy potential merchants. We are in the business of obtaining customers and/or merchants to obtain credit card processing for their business. If a merchant requests to be taken off the mailing list, they have every right to. By doing so, no additional calls or mailers will be sent out to their address. If by any chance it does continue, they can request to speak with Scott Hardy and he will take care of it immidiately.

Please contact us with any additional questions or concerns at (800) 589-8200, ext. 112, attention-Sharon Tan.

Sharon Tan