• Report: #219004

• Submitted: Fri, November 03, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, November 03, 2006

• Reported By:nashville Tennessee
BAPTIST HOSPITAL
CHURCH STREET NASHVILLE, Tennessee U.S.A.

BAPTIST HOSPITAL ALLOWS THEIR DOCTORS TO BE INSURANCE WHORES NASHVILLE Tennessee

I had a workman's comp claim. Baptist Doctor worked for the insurance company, said It was all in my head!!!! He never took x-ray of my back just pricked me with a pin and had me bend and stoop. All he wanted to talk about was stress, not my pain...I went thinking he was going ro treat me. It turned out to be a IME, I was never informed until after the exam. Illegal!
I went to another doctor and found out I had fractured coccyx, and disk problem. Baptist doctor was paid by Insurance Co. The other I picked out of the yellow pages. Go Figure......

o
nashville, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2006 04:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BAPTIST-HOSPITAL/NASHVILLE-Tennessee/BAPTIST-HOSPITAL-ALLOWS-THEIR-DOCTORS-TO-BE-INSURANCE-WHORES-NASHVILLE-Tennessee-219004. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BAPTIST HOSPITAL