Complaint Review: BARBIZON

• Submitted: Thu, December 16, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, December 16, 2004

• Reported By:los angeles California
BARBIZON
4050 Katella Ave. Suite 213 Los Alamitos, California U.S.A.

BARBIZON MODELING SCHOOL Ripoff Los Alamitos California

Like many of other people, i also got ripped off by Barbizon. When we went to sign me up for the classes, they promised me work after i would graduate. After graduating and paying about 3,000 dollars, i never got one single job. I decided to look for some auditions on my own.

I found one for the International Creative Artists. I went for the interview and they told me to go the next day for the final results. But before i went i decided to check up on them. Thanks to this website i was able to find out that they rip off people too and decided not to go back again.

I found out lots of bad things about modeling schools and i am glad this website is out there for people to see it.

Grissel
los angeles, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2004 05:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BARBIZON/Los-Alamitos-California-90720/BARBIZON-MODELING-SCHOOL-Ripoff-Los-Alamitos-California-123243. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BARBIZON