Complaint Review: BARGAIN DEPOT

• Updated: Sat, December 15, 2012

• Reported By: VICTORIA WARNER — SPRINGFIELD Tennessee United States of America
BARGAIN DEPOT
2536 HWY. 41 SOUTH GREENBRIER, Tennessee United States of America

BARGAIN DEPOT MIKE DAVENPORT I have done over 2000 dollars with this man, put things on layway & paid it out. I put a couch on layway & paid it out . I have been trying to close on a home for me & my granddaughter that lives with GREENBRIER, Tennessee

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Bargain Depot

I put a couch on layway with this man, the end of May and paid it out the first of August. I have done layways a few times. When I PD. It off the couch wasn't in the store I asked him where was the couch. He said he moved it to his storage, with all the rest of his stuff, they were tearing the building down that he was using. I told him that I haven't got a date on the closing date on my house, thats o.k

When I went by the store  a couple of times to try to pick it up his wife didn't have the key to the storage. I finally got him on the phone to see when I could get the couch, he wanted 250.00 more for storage.  I told him I didn't tell him to put it in storage, I BEEN TRYING TO GET IT OUT. I paid him what he was asking 753.00, thats alot of money to me , I raise my grandaughter by myself. no help from no one. I watch every penny this is my first home to buy for us. It's going to cost me 175.50 to take him to civil court, I can't afford this, but I can't let him keep my money, I NEED A COUCH.

I have done a lot of business with this man. This is not the way you treat a good customer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2012 04:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BARGAIN-DEPOT/GREENBRIER-Tennessee-37073/BARGAIN-DEPOT-MIKE-DAVENPORT-I-have-done-over-2000-dollars-with-this-man-put-things-on-la-982617. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BARGAIN DEPOT

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Bargain Depot

AUTHOR: BARGAIN DEPOT - ()

Sorry but we try are best to work with people but for some its not good enough.Miss Warrner lost this case in court we did nothing wrong.You cant leve something in a two month layaway for 8 months then come back and still wont it.This is why stores dont like to do layaways.People like her.