Complaint Review: BARGAIN NETWORK

• Reported By:VAN NUYS California
BARGAIN NETWORK
www.bargainnetwork.com Nationwide U.S.A.

BARGAIN NETWORK ripoff, dishonest, Fraudulant, scam, Santa Barbara California

I signed up for Bargain network through a free site eg freeipods, nowhere on the free site or bargains site does it say you have to stay a member.

I signed up for the free trial which is what both websites say to do and I'm actually looking for a home so i thought I might keep it past the trial, but the service is horrible all it had listed were home "renting" for 25,000 and such, nothing really I could use, so I cancelled.

Today I called and they told me all I had to do was sign up and use the website to recieve credit which I did. Then she said oh well umm you have to stay on for 7 days, which I also did, Next she changed it to 7 business days, then I told her where does it state that then she said 7 days and then you have to let us charge your credit card.

At that point I asked to speak to the supervisor who said that it was the other company's policy, that they don't require the charge to the credit card. I told her I contacted the other site and they said it was bargains policy she assured me it wasn't. So I said fine you guys cancel each other out you both say the card doesn't have to be charged, issue my credit. She then puts me on hold and says it is bargains policy and that I have to pay to get credit.

Why offer a free trial if you are going to force people to pay for the service? I signed up for the free trial like they ask on both websites and neither ever mentioned haveing to stay on and get charged. What a scam!

John
Santa Barbara, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2005 12:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BARGAIN-NETWORK/nationwide/BARGAIN-NETWORK-ripoff-dishonest-Fraudulant-scam-Santa-Barbara-California-161325. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BARGAIN NETWORK