Complaint Review: BARRON'S MOVING & STORAGE

• Submitted: Tue, August 02, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, August 02, 2011

• Reported By: Marie — GLENDALE California United States of America
BARRON'S MOVING & STORAGE
7523 WOODMAN PL, VAN NUYS CA 91405 VAN NUYS, California United States of America

BARRON'S MOVING & STORAGE EXPRESS MOVING & STORAGE GOT CHARGE ALMOST DOUBLE AMOUNT OF ESTIMATE EVEN WITH A BROKEN ELECTRONIC VAN NUYS, California

Bad service, I did not do my job and search for reviews I just went for the best price.  I end up paying almost double the amount of the estimate and for some reason they want me to pay the extra with cash, of course I refused but took a long time and a lot of talking to the managers over the phone.  Really bad experience.  They broke my blender/food proccesor; I called the guy who gave me the estimate and he said he was going to fax me the claim form but after numerous attempts I never got it.  After reading all the reviews I think I got lucky with only one broken item.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2011 10:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BARRONS-MOVING-STORAGE/VAN-NUYS-California-91405/BARRONS-MOVING-STORAGE-EXPRESS-MOVING-STORAGE-GOT-CHARGE-ALMOST-DOUBLE-AMOUNT-OF-ESTI-759753. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BARRON'S MOVING & STORAGE