Complaint Review: BARTOLINI FINANCE CORP CNAC

• Submitted: Thu, March 13, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, March 13, 2008

• Reported By:glendale Arizona
BARTOLINI FINANCE CORP CNAC
1850 E MAIN MESA, Arizona U.S.A.

BARTOLINI FINANCE CORP CNAC THERE TAKING MY MONEY FOR A CAR I GOT FROM BARTOLINI THAT IS ONLY WORTH 2000.00 BLUE BOOK AND THEY WANT 4500.00 PLUS 10% FOR NOT PAYING OFF EARLY MESA Arizona

I BOUGHT A CAR 12 YEARS AGO AND I ONLY HAD IT FOR 2 MONTHS. WHEN I DROVE OFF THE LOT THERE WAS SOME KIND OF NOISE COMING OUT OF THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE TIRE. SO I TOOK IT BACK AND TOLD THEM WHAT I HEARD. THEN THEY SAID THEY WILL MAKE AN APPT FOR ME AND THEY WILL FIX IT. SO I BELIEVED THEM. WHEN THE APPT CAME AROUND I TOOK THE CAR IN AND THEY DID SOMETHING BUT DID NOT FIX THE PROBLEM. THEY SAID THEY DID BUT THEY DIDNT I COULD STILL HEAR THE KNOCKING NOISE.

SO I TOLD THEM I DIDNT WANT THE CAR BECAUSE THERE WAS SOMETHING WRONG WITH IT AND IF THEY CANT FIX IT FOR ME THEN THEY MINE AS WELL TAKE IT BACK. SO THEY DID.

NOW. SEVERAL YEARS GONE BY AND NOW THEY PUT A JUDGEMENT ON ME AND I CANT SUPPORT MY 3 KIDS WITH THE PAYCHECK IM GETTING EVERY 2 WEEKS. THEY ARE GARNISHING MY CHECK. I WORK FOR THE STATE AND I GET TAXES TAKEN OUT AND AUTOMATIC RETIREMENT COMES OF MY CHECK, IT IS NOT MY DECISION FOR THE RETIREMENT, ITS MANDATORY TO GET THAT TAKEN OUT, SO BY THE TIME I GET MY CHECK I ONLY GET HALF OF WHAT I MADE FOR 2WEEKS AND THAT LIKE A 1 WEEK CHECK. SO FAR I PAID ALMOST HALF OFF.

SO IM TRYING TO GET OFF THE GARNISHMENT, BUT DONT KNOW WHERE TO START.

THEY ARE MAKING MY LIFE A LEAVING HELL. SOON IM GONNA LOSE MY HOUSE FOR THESE STUPID PEOPLE.

Ginger
glendale, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2008 02:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BARTOLINI-FINANCE-CORP-CNAC/MESA-Arizona-85203/BARTOLINI-FINANCE-CORP-CNAC-THERE-TAKING-MY-MONEY-FOR-A-CAR-I-GOT-FROM-BARTOLINI-THAT-IS-O-317667. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BARTOLINI FINANCE CORP CNAC