Complaint Review: BARTOLINI FINANCE CORP CNAC

734 W Main St Mesa, Arizona United States of America
  • Phone: 480-890-2108
  • Web:
  • Category:

BARTOLINI FINANCE CORP CNAC JD BYRIDER I bought a car from them 7 years ago, I returned the car after a month, the car would not run. Mesa, Arizona

I bought a car from JD BYRIDER 7 years ago. The car did not run, everytime you took your foot off the gas the car died and was hard to start. I had it into there shop several times and they charged me to fix it, which I would not pay because the car was not fixed.

They came and got the car and now they are trying to garnish my wages for $10,473.41 for a car I had for about 3 weeks.

I really need a lawyer, but I don't know how to go about getting one I can afford.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2010 04:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BARTOLINI-FINANCE-CORP-CNAC/Mesa-Arizona-85201/BARTOLINI-FINANCE-CORP-CNAC-JD-BYRIDER-I-bought-a-car-from-them-7-years-ago-I-returned-th-566002. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BARTOLINI FINANCE CORP CNAC