Complaint Review: BASS Property Management

• Updated: Mon, February 18, 2013

• Reported By: Robert — Maplewood Missouri United States of America
BASS Property Management
P.O. Box 4222 Chesterfield, Missouri United States of America

BASS Property Management Scott Schwartz Sewage waste overflowed into my apartment located in the basement destroying my furniture, clothes, electronics, etc. Chesterfield, Missouri

I live in an apartment that is managed by BASS Property Management.  It is a very secretive business.  They have no website.  There is no information about them online.  The street address they use is a P.O. Box number.  The only contact number is the Property Manager Scott Schwartz.  Scott Schwartz is very ignorant and negligent.  This is an old apartment building and it is not maintained.  Things break and when they do he makes excuses why he wont fix it.   I have lived in this apartment for almost two years.  There have been several instances where something has broke and needed to be repaired or replaced.  Most recently the problem was with the sewer system.  There have been plumbing and sewer problems before but this most recent one was the worst.  The sewer drain clogged and the sewage backed up and overflowed dirty and disgusting sewage waste into my apartment that is located in the basement.  I had to call a plumber because Scott Schwartz would not answer his phone or return my messages.  After the plumber stopped the water from overflowing then a water extractor was needed.  The sewage waste was from what the neighbors had flushed down their toilets.  The water extractor removed 80 gallons of sewage waste from my apartment.

The Property Manager Scott Schwartz is responsible because he knew of the plumbing and sewer system problems in this apartment but he ignored it and neglected it and as a result this has happened.  This apartment is a small one bedroom apartment and the sewer water and sewer waste destroyed my furniture, clothes, electronics, etc.  I have asked the Property Manager Scott Schwartz to reimburse me for the damage that was done to my things.  He has made excuses and he is ignoring me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2013 03:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BASS-Property-Management/Chesterfield-Missouri-63006/BASS-Property-Management-Scott-Schwartz-Sewage-waste-overflowed-into-my-apartment-located-1016355. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BASS Property Management