Complaint Review: BASSETT FIELD SERVICES

• Updated: Thu, January 17, 2013

• Reported By: STARBOY — JENKINTOWN Pennsylvania United States of America
BASSETT FIELD SERVICES
3099 Laurel Run Road HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania United States of America

BASSETT FIELD SERVICES CHRIS BASSET AND HIS WIFE CAROLYN BASSET ARE CHEATERS I WORKED FOR THESE GUYS DOING PRESERVATION WORK AND THEY HAVE NOT PAID ME YET SINCE OCTOBER OF 2012 THEY CLAIM THEY MAILED THE CHECK TO THE WRONG DID NOT PAY FOR SEVERAL JOBS HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania

*General Comment: Info on Bassett field service

*UPDATE Employee: Great Company

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: FALSE ALLIGATIONS

CHRIS BASSET AND HIS WIFE CAROLYN BASSET ARE CHEATERS I WORKED FOR THESE GUYS DOING PRESERVATION WORK AND THEY HAVE NOT PAID ME YET SINCE OCTOBER OF 2012  THEY CLAIM THEY MAILED THE CHECK TO THE WRONG ADRESS ITS BEEN SINCE OCT 2012 I  STILL HAVE NOT GOTTON ANY PAYMENT YES  THEY ARE SCAMMERS AND WILL NOT PAY

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2013 12:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BASSETT-FIELD-SERVICES/HARRISBURG-Pennsylvania-/BASSETT-FIELD-SERVICES-CHRIS-BASSET-AND-HIS-WIFE-CAROLYN-BASSET-ARE-CHEATERS-I-WORKED-FOR-998544. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BASSETT FIELD SERVICES

#1 General Comment

Info on Bassett field service

AUTHOR: Tish Rothenbach - ()

Hello, I have been searching for a way to contact the owners of this company. I have experience in perservation and inspection work. Last week, one of your inspectors was in a friends community and they talked about the needs you have for someone in Monroe county as your Monroe County person recently quit. Please contact me if you are still in need of someone to do work in Monroe County PA. Email is my name (no spaces or punctation) @hotmail dot com

Please feel free to contact me. Thanks!

Great Company

AUTHOR: shale - ()

I have been working with Chris and Carolyn Bassett through Bassett Field Services for about 2 years now. I do not work on the Property preservation side (however, I have helped out when needed) I conduct inspections for this company and they have been nothing but great with work. They have always been fare to me and have ALWAYS paid me for the work I have completed, that was done one time and properly. When starting out with this company I had no idea what I was doing, however, I was upfront and honest with them and they trained me and worked through it with me. And now have been with them for 2yrs. This is my only job and as I continue to do the work properly, they continue to give me more work. Both Chris and Carolyn are easy to talk to and are always willing to help there employees out and they want to see them succeeed.

As for the previous post of them nt being paid, if the right mailing address is not provided, how do you expect to get paid? As long as the information given to them is true and accurate you will get paid. They can not pay you until they get paid for the work completed...But once they are paid, you are paid...as long as the work is done properly and on time.

I enjoy working for this company and would recommend them to anyone! They are not scammers and are just wanting good, hard working (non liars) working for their company.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

FALSE ALLIGATIONS

AUTHOR: Carolyn - ()

Ken was Sub-contracted to perform property preservation work, claiming he had previous experience. Upon sending him a few simple grass recuts and intial secures, the results we received from him were less than acceptable on all jobs but three.

When we received payment for those 3 jobs, pay was sent on the address listed on the W9. He kept saying he never received the checks. I informed him, when they got returned to me in the mail I would reissue another check. He gave me a completely different address to send them to, and they were sent out to him in January. Since then, those checks have been cashed.

Not once has our Company not paid a Sub-Contractor for the work they've performed correctly. When  we get paid, our Subs get paid, as specified in our Agreement. We take extreme pride on how we run our businesss, with integrity and honesty.

This claim is nothing but untruthful. The jobs that were not paid for, were done incorrectly and not up to the  requirements specified.

Maybe it would be helpful if you didn't claim you had previous experience, when you clearly did not.