Complaint Review: BAY Alarm Co

• Submitted: Thu, February 21, 2002
  • Updated: Fri, February 22, 2002

• Reported By:West Point Ca
BAY Alarm Co
925 YGNACIO BLVD Walnut Creek, California U.S.A.

Bay Alarm (a ripoff alarm company Walnut Creek California)Threatens to sue me for reporting their behavior to Ripoff Revenge. BBB a BIG ripoff.

Imagin A Company president calling a consumer stating I will sue you for Slander if you dont take your report off the badbusinessbureau website and call Consumer affairs to tell them you were wrong and you want to drop your claim of bad buisness practices. oh, while your at it you must tell Better Buisness bureau you were in the wrong reporting Bay Alarm Co, then send me my service agreement money or I will take you to court and sue you. Do all this and I will take away from you the right to be treated fairly. Their reporting agency has been great about calling me with their pay us (BBB) now claim as well. So what do we do? We go to the ones who stand strong, ripoffreport.com. Let america know that even though threats of being sued or good credit being damaged by a service contract that had no service, poor business practices, a non canceling service contract with only people with EYES LIKE A EAGLE CAN READ.....

Vincent
West Point, California

Also..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BAY-Alarm-Co/Walnut-Creek-California/Bay-Alarm-a-ripoff-alarm-company-Walnut-Creek-CaliforniaThreatens-to-sue-me-for-reportin-14787. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BAY Alarm Co