Complaint Review: BB & T BRANCH BANKING AND TRUST

• Submitted: Wed, January 06, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, January 06, 2010

• Reported By: Acal7919 — Sarasota, Florida United States of America
BB & T BRANCH BANKING AND TRUST

BB & T BRANCH BANKING AND TRUST Branch Bank And Trust Charged double Overdraft fee Internet

I too was charged twice for overdraft on the same item.  I mistakenly wrote a check on 12/15/09 in which I did not have enough to cover it.  I was charged $35.00 fee on 12/15/09.  On 12/21/09 I was charged another $35.00  for the same item.  I went to bank to ask that the second charge be removed and was treated rudely, as others have stated.  This is not the first time this has happened and always have been treated very badly.  I finally said  ENOUGH, and closed my account as of 01/06/10 and very happy that I don't have to deal with this poor excuse for a business any longer.  I now am happy to be with chase, where I am treated with respect and excellent FAIR service.  I intend to report them to BBB as a previous reporter did, with success in getting her fees returned.  Ihope I am as fortunate.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2010 09:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BB-T-BRANCH-BANKING-AND-TRUST/internet/BB-T-BRANCH-BANKING-AND-TRUST-Branch-Bank-And-Trust-Charged-double-Overdraft-fee-Inte-550641. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BB & T BRANCH BANKING AND TRUST