legend

• Updated: Wed, July 18, 2012

• Reported By: Steve — Mesa Arizona USA
BBB Autoline
3033 Wilson Blvd., Suite 600 Arlington, Virginia United States of America

BBB Autoline Better Business Bureau BBB Autoline is a joke: after submitting my complaint they would not even open the case or respond in writing Arlington, Virginia

After  I  Chevrolet  told  me  that  it  was  "normal"  that  the  door  of  my  vehicle  would not  open  when  holding the  key  fob  in my  right hand,  instead  of  holding  it  in my  left  hand  and  that  it  was  "normal"  that  they   "key  fob  inside"  warning  honks  the  horn,  even  if  there  is no  key fob  inside  the  vehicle,   I  submitted  a  complaint  to  the  BBB  Autoline,  together  with  the  documentation  that  they  requested.

Their  so  called  arbitration  was  a  phone  call  from  one  of  their  ladies,  telling  me  that  the  keyless  entry  system  was  "not  within  the  scope  of  their  arbitration  program".  I  asked  her  where  this  was  explained  -  the  description  of  their  program  that  I  had  received  from them  didn't  mention  that  certain  components that  are  covered  by  the  manufacturers  warranty  are not  within  the  scope  of  the  BBB  Autoline  arbitration  program.

Besides  the  phone  call  I  never  received  any  written  response  from  BBB Autoline  after  I  submitted  my  complaint.  It  appears  that  this  is  their  "arbitration  process":  calling  the  customer  and  telling  him that  his  particular  complaint is  not  within  the  scope  of  the  program.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2012 02:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BBB-Autoline/Arlington-Virginia-22201/BBB-Autoline-Better-Business-Bureau-BBB-Autoline-is-a-joke-after-submitting-my-compl-913677. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BBB Autoline