Complaint Review: BBB of south carolina

• Updated: Wed, May 04, 2011

• Reported By: LEEBEE2566 — niagara falls New York United States of America
BBB of south carolina
1601 North Oak Street Myrtle Beach, South Carolina United States of America

BBB of south carolina I have contacted the BBB in complaint of Direct Air For ripping me off and they told me the case was close and they would send my letter to Direct Air as a letter of experience. Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

I contacted the BBB of Myrtle Beach South Carolina for a complaint against Direct Air flights  as that is where they are located..I recieved a Email right after filling the complaint that it was closed and the letter was sent to the company as a letter of experience! I was told I could not put anything in the box that says what do you expect for a outcome.You can not continue with out putting something in their.After looking further into this The BBB for the Direct Air Myrtle Beach tours is closing all cases filled against This company and writting consumer did not respond! I can not believe this SCAM!I am not sure who to contact to get this straigned out.This is pretty sad when the BBB is supposed to help you not screw you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2011 07:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BBB-of-south-carolina/Myrtle-Beach-South-Carolina-29577-3579/BBB-of-south-carolina-I-have-contacted-the-BBB-in-complaint-of-Direct-Air-For-ripping-me-725451. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BBB of south carolina