Complaint Review: BBB

• Updated: Thu, April 26, 2012

• Reported By:Sk Saskatchewan
BBB
Calgary, Alberta Canada

BBB Lies aka Big Bad Bs, BBB tells lies about companys if you dont pay!!!! Calgary Alberta

*General Comment: BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU TAKES CARE OF THE LIARS, CRIMINALS & THIEVES, NOT THE CUSTOMER

The so call better Better Business Bureaus at http://www.bbb.org will tell customers lies!. I have an online company that has had its ups and downs there are many company's out there like mine but I have worked very hard to please all my customers and make them happy with our service but other company's like mine have not been so nice. All though I do have some complaints on my company name they have been resolved but most have been made false by other company's like mine. I got a call from a customer wanting to deal with my company telling me that a lady at the Better Business Bureau told her that we are a "SCAM", NOW WE ARE NOT A SCAM JUST A SMALL COMPANY TRYING TO GET OFF ARE FEET AND GET A GOOD LARGE COMPANY GOING BUT WE CAN NOT AFFORD $740.00 A MONTH TO MAKE THE Better Business Bureau TELL PEOPLE THAT WE ARE A GOOD COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS B.S. Long story short if you don't pay they say lies to your customers! NOT FAIR to use small company's. I will tell everyone about this B.S the BBB http://www.bbb.org is the SCAM.

Stephane
Sk, Saskatchewan
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2009 05:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BBB/Calgary-Alberta/BBB-Lies-aka-Big-Bad-Bs-BBB-tells-lies-about-companys-if-you-dont-pay-Calgary-Alberta-421478. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BBB

#1 General Comment

AUTHOR: Marya - (United States of America)

The BBB takes care of the criminals, that lie cheat & steal. I have a moving company steal from me, R & M Moving Co. with 4 businesses in Florida & lives on the water. Roland Bornhauser had 5 prior felonies: Robbery, burglary, dealing in stolen property, grand theft of a firearm, & multiple marijuana charges. The BBB gave them an A rating & they did not pay for BBB accredation. Who is the BBB trying to protect, the businesses or customer(I hope the customer) they are  greedy, thieves, narcissists, liars & thieves, plus....Before my move R & M Moving company had a D- rating, after the move they gave them an A rating........The BBB is a fake & protects the thieves & criminals, they do no want to help the customer in any way....they want to care about the big businesses & not care about the small businesses. The BBB is worse than Wall Street & could care less, all for money....The BBB accredidation means:

A commitment to make good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. BBB accredited businesses must pay a fee for accredation, review, monitoring & support of BBB services to the public..............This is crap & lies, the moving company kepy my items overnite & went through my belongings & did not bring the boxes back. they stole racks of good  clothes, jewelry & personal items & was laughing & joking, after I paid them, they called me names & stole items in my home...............These type of people ( BBB & R & M Moving company) need to be in Rikers prison with their fingers cut off...........Good luck in your business, God Bless...........These type of companies pay to play.