Complaint Review: BBG Communications, BBG London, BBG Londoon

• Submitted: Fri, July 11, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, July 11, 2008

• Reported By:St Louis Missouri
BBG Communications, BBG London, BBG Londoon
511 E San Ysidro Blvd #1770 San Ysidro, California U.S.A.

BBG Communications, BBG London, BBG London, Total Ripoff San Ysidro California

I made a call from a payphone at the airport in Panama City, Panama and the ad on the phone said that I could call for only $.18 using my credit card. I did and made a phone call home that was only 2 minutes at the most. I got my bill and saw a charge for $41.68. I looked on the net and found BBG's number 1-619-661-6661 and talked to the billing department. They were complete a**es.

I told them they falsely advertised a rate and they told me that they dont even advertise the rates and that if I wanted to know what the rates where I would have needed to have called and talked to a live operator. Needless to say I recognized this as a scam and complete fraud. I called my bank and had them close my card and start a fraud case. They are going to let the charge go through but then they are going to issue a credit against the charge. I will never use any payphone in an airport or hotel with my CC again!!!

Spike
St Louis, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2008 01:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BBG-Communications-BBG-London-BBG-Londoon/San-Ysidro-California-92173/BBG-Communications-BBG-London-BBG-London-Total-Ripoff-San-Ysidro-California-350183. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BBG Communications, BBG London, BBG Londoon