Complaint Review: BBG Communications - International Satellite Communications

• Updated: Thu, August 13, 2009

• Reported By: Jennifer — Toronto Ontario Canada
BBG Communications - International Satellite Communications
511E San Ysidro Blvd, Box 1770 San Ysidro, California United States of America

BBG Communications - International Satellite Communications Ripped off when I tried to make a call in Europe on a payphone. Toronto, Ontario

I was forced to use a payphone to make a call from Spain to England while I was in Europe on vacation. I made a very short call to try to keep it as cheap as possible.

I never would have agreed to pay more than 8 dollars a minute for a phone call. I was never told that the price would be so incredibly expensive.

When I got home I got a credit card bill with a 40.17$ Canadian Dollar charge on my credit card bill. I was beyond shocked. My credit card wouldn't help me to dispute the charge.

This phone company offered me that they'd reduce the cost by 13$, but that's still 27$ for a single phone call - that's as much as I pay for my landline for a month. I cancelled the credit card, but apparently there is nothing I can do to get my money back or stop them from doing this to others.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2009 07:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BBG-Communications-International-Satellite-Communications/San-Ysidro-California-92173/BBG-Communications-International-Satellite-Communications-Ripped-off-when-I-tried-to-ma-479621. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BBG Communications - International Satellite Communications