Complaint Review: BBG Communications - International Satellite Communications

• Submitted: Thu, April 01, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, April 01, 2010

• Reported By: Joseph — sanford Florida U.S.A.
BBG Communications - International Satellite Communications
511 E. San Ysidro Blvd. Internet United States of America

BBG Communications - International Satellite Communications SCAM IS IN HOTEL ROOMS NOW Internet

Like most people I fell for this scam at an international payphone. I was able to get a full refund after hours of haggling.

A couple months later after learning my lesson never to use a payphone internationally. I went to Colombia and used the Hotel phone in my room. Never did I think the Hotel would outsource its telecomunications.

Sure enough Six weeks later I received two $48.63 charges on my Credit Card from you guessed it BMG.

The Hotel I stayed in a very nice one I might add, uses BMG to complete calls for them. Incredible. Just another twist to the scam. This time when I call BMG they tell me they will offer me a 10% credit. Ridiculous for a less than one minute call twice. I am filing a dispute with my credit card company. I guess nothing is safe anymore when calling from overseas.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2010 02:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BBG-Communications-International-Satellite-Communications/internet/BBG-Communications-International-Satellite-Communications-SCAM-IS-IN-HOTEL-ROOMS-NOW-Int-588461. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BBG Communications - International Satellite Communications