Complaint Review: BBG Communications/ International Satellite Communications

• Updated: Fri, July 30, 2010

• Reported By: Matt — columbus Mississippi United States of America
BBG Communications/ International Satellite Communications
san ysidro, California United States of America

BBG Communications/ International Satellite Communications BBG Ripped Off on my honeymoon by modern day thieves san ysidro, California

I was on my wedding/honeymoon trip to Jamaica when the rip-off occurred.  The front desk told me calls to the U.S. were $2.50 per minute.  I made two 1-2 minute phone calls which should have at most cost me $10 but I was charged $90 on my bank debit card.

This company made 5 authorizations on my bank card.  I called the company and I was informed to call back in 15 days because my information would not be in the data base until then.  I raised holy hell with them after they refused to give me their company name or even address.  All that showed up on my bank statement was BBG and BBS.  Two days later I receive a call at work and its the company offering me a "partial credit" in the amount of $67.  I inquired as to how much the calls were per minute.  The customer service lady refused to answer that and still refused to give me the company name or address.  If not for other consumer complaints I would not even have known who the company was.

This company takes advantage of people because they know some people won't catch the chargers and others faced with the long process of getting their money back will give up.  If I had not acted so crazy with them I am positive I would still be waiting on that response.

I encourage every one that has been financially hurt to stand up and keep complaining on sites like this and to the FCC and state attorney generals.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2010 12:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BBG-Communications-International-Satellite-Communications/san-ysidro-California-92173/BBG-Communications-International-Satellite-Communications-BBG-Ripped-Off-on-my-honeymoon-627722. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BBG Communications/ International Satellite Communications

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC