Complaint Review: BBG Communications

• Submitted: Fri, January 27, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, January 27, 2012

• Reported By: Anonymous — West Pennant Hills Other Australia
BBG Communications
1658 Gailes Boulevard, San Diego, CA, 92154 Frankfurt, Select State/Province United States of America

BBG Communications I made two 10 minute phone calls to Australia as my flight had been cancelled. I used my credit card, and this cost me $130! I was never quoted the rates and the rates are outrageous. Frankfurt, Other

On the 01.01.12 at Frankfurt airport, I had to make two ten minute phone calls to Australia using my credit card. I had no euros at this time. A few days later, my credit card with 2 x $65 Aus amounts.

These rates are outrageous. They were not quoted to me, nor did I accept them.

Frankfurt airport also has a responsibility to protect its clients. The phone boxes should not be at an international hub such as this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2012 08:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BBG-Communications/Frankfurt-Select-StateProvince-60547/BBG-Communications-I-made-two-10-minute-phone-calls-to-Australia-as-my-flight-had-been-ca-829527. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BBG Communications