Complaint Review: BBG Communications

• Submitted: Wed, January 31, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, January 31, 2007

• Reported By:Oshkosh Wisconsin
BBG Communications
1658 Gailes Blvd. Ste B San Deigo, California U.S.A.

BBG Communications Phone Rape! BBG takes advantage of innocent travelers! Offers convenience and then charges unprecedented amounts. ripoff San Deigo California

Due to the snowstorm that hit Munich, Germany in January my plane was rerouted to Frankfurt, Germany. This caused a delay in my return to the USA and required me to call home using my credit card.

The posted information said the calls would be $4.99 per minute. I thought was high, but I was willing to pay that price to leave word with my family.

I was able to leave 2 voice messages, both under one minute. I never gave it a second thought until my credit card company called me about a possible fradulent charge.

BBG charged me $35.00! BBG ranks with other molestors offering candy to their unsuspecting victims. Like I said Phone Rape!

Karen
Oshkosh, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2007 07:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BBG-Communications/San-Deigo-California-92154/BBG-Communications-Phone-Rape-BBG-takes-advantage-of-innocent-travelers-Offers-convenie-233705. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BBG Communications