Complaint Review: BBG Communications

• Submitted: Wed, May 14, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, May 14, 2008

• Reported By:Hallandale Beach Florida
BBG Communications
1658 Gailes Blvd. Ste B San Diego, California U.S.A.

BBG Communication, BBG Communications Phone Scam San Diego California

OPn April 30, 2008, I made a phone call from from Schipol Airport to Amsterdam. I was charged $15.46 for the phone call. I called the company, BBG Communications, San Diego, CA 92101 to file a complaint about the call. They told me that I needed to have checked the rates first. I told them I don't know how that was possible, as there wasn't any information at, in or around the phone booth indicating that the phone call was going to be made through BBG and/or their rates. I also called my credit card co. to file a dispute, which is in process.

They told me, however, that by putting my card into the phone, I authorized BBG to handle the phone call. I said I had no idea, or information, that when I put my credit card into the phone for a normally $.25 phone call, 10 minutes away, that it was going to be made by a company in San Diego, Ca., 6000 miles away, for $15. I wasn't informed or given any choices to contine or discontinue the transaction.

CGS
Hallandale Beach, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2008 04:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BBG-Communications/San-Diego-California-92154/BBG-Communication-BBG-Communications-Phone-Scam-San-Diego-California-332343. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BBG Communications