• Report: #320140

• Submitted: Sat, March 22, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, March 22, 2008

• Reported By:Fort Worth Texas
BBG Communications
1658 Gailes Blvd., San Diego, California U.S.A.

BBG Communications, BBG Communications engaged in defrauding the public; deceptive trade practices San Diego, California

I had a problem with a delayed flight, and my cell phone would not work in Panama, so I used a pay phone. It rejected my credit card (I now know why! I would have had some recourse through a bankcard account), so I used a debit card. The charge for a 2-minute call was $10! And I had no way of knowing what the charges would be. I made 5 calls to communicate my delay, and ended up with a $50 bill !

Kh
Fort Worth, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2008 07:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BBG-Communications/San-Diego-California-92154/BBG-Communications-BBG-Communications-engaged-in-defrauding-the-public-deceptive-trade-p-320140. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BBG Communications