• Report: #271944

• Submitted: Sun, September 02, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, September 02, 2007

• Reported By:Patterson New York
BBG Communications
1658 Gailes Blvd San Diego, California U.S.A.

BBG Communications Fraudulent charges ripoff San Diego California

I was in Dublin Airport on 31st August and tried to use the pay phone. I inserted my card, but the phone wouldn't work and I didn't get to make any calls. Despite this, they have taken two amounts of $10.00 from my account on 31st August and they have taken another two amounts of $14.05 and $0.95 for today, 2nd September.

I have just reported this to my bank as fraudulent activity since I didn't even get to us the phone, but they have so far debited a total of $35.00 from my account.

Helenmc
Patterson, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/02/2007 02:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BBG-Communications/San-Diego-California-92154/BBG-Communications-Fraudulent-charges-ripoff-San-Diego-California-271944. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BBG Communications