Complaint Review: BBG Communications

• Submitted: Wed, June 13, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, June 13, 2007

• Reported By:Euless Texas
BBG Communications
1658 Gailes Blvd.,Suite B San Diego, California U.S.A.

BBG Communications Ripoff Dishonest Decieving Fraudulent Billing Taking advantage of public San Diego California

I recently returned from vacationing down in Puerto Vallarta Mexico. I was forced to use a credit card phone after being informed that our flight was canceled due to maintenance issues. I made three 1 minute phone calls where I actually had a two-way conversation. I swiped my card once and the phone disconnected and I was unable to place a call.

I swiped my card one more time and was able to reach the party that I was trying to call but I could only hear them, they couldn't hear me.

When I finally made it back to DFW, I checked my checking account and was amazed to find out that this telephone company had charged me 5 times, instead of the three legitimate phone calls that I had made. Since then, I have been in a battle with this company trying to get reimbursed for the dropped phone calls. I have called 5 times asking to speak to a manager, which is conveniently never around. The reason for my persistence in getting this resolved is the fact that each 1 minute phone call that I made was $41.50.

This company, BBG Communications in San Diego, takes advantage of hundreds of people a day. There pricing is very shady and deceiving to the public. They have a sign that says $10.00 U.S. Dollars on the phone in bold print. Obviously this is how they sucker the public into making a phone call and then over bill them for it later.

It is going to take a class action law suit against this company in order to put a stop to them taking advantage of the public. I am in the process of seeking legal representation to do that very thing.

Euless, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2007 08:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BBG-Communications/San-Diego-California-92154/BBG-Communications-Ripoff-Dishonest-Decieving-Fraudulent-Billing-Taking-advantage-of-publi-254143. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BBG Communications