Complaint Review: BBG Communications

• Submitted: Mon, November 27, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, November 27, 2006

• Reported By:Springfield Virginia
BBG Communications
1658 Gailes Blvd. San Diego, California U.S.A.

BBG Communications charges exhorbitantly for calls to USA from London Heathrow airport San Diego California

I made a call to Virginia, USA from London Heathrow airport during a stop over. I used my credit card (Visa) & placed the call. The call went through with no hassels. I spoke for 6 minutes & 30 seconds.

Now I see two charges on my credit card: one for $ 10.00 and the other for $50.00 in the name of BBG communications.
That would be nearly $ 7.00 per minute!!!

I am not sure if I can win if I dispute these charges but I will do it as they did not explain all the underlying charges included in it.

I feel so terrible.

G Ch
Springfield, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2006 02:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BBG-Communications/San-Diego-California-92154/BBG-Communications-charges-exhorbitantly-for-calls-to-USA-from-London-Heathrow-airport-San-222443. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BBG Communications