Complaint Review: BBG Communications

• Submitted: Thu, January 04, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, January 04, 2007

• Reported By:Miami, Florida
BBG Communications
1658 Gailes Blvd. Ste B San Diego, California U.S.A.

BBG Communications ripoff dishonest fraudulent billing San Diego California

I made a few one minute calls from Cancun, Mexico to Miami, FL using a telephone number I found next to the phone in my hotel room. The bill now is more than $300. I knew that international calls from hotels were very expensive but I never thought I was going to be ripped off this way. I will dispute the bill with my bank. I think it is not going to be possible to get a refund from them but they would be put out of market or at least forced to publish the rates next to their publicity in every hotel. I guess the hotels are part of the scam so they would be blamed too.

Gina
Miami,, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2007 09:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BBG-Communications/San-Diego-California-92154/BBG-Communications-ripoff-dishonest-fraudulent-billing-San-Diego-California-228665. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BBG Communications