Complaint Review: BBG Communications

• Submitted: Tue, August 14, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, August 14, 2007

• Reported By:Charlotte North Carolina
BBG Communications
1658 Gailes Blvd San Diego, California U.S.A.

BBG Communications Ripoff Long Distance Company San Diego California

I was vacationing out of the country and I wanted to call back home to the states to check on my family. I called three times with the first attempts to call collect. The operator informed me that the calls would not connect to the number I was calling; therefore, I had to use my credit card in order to make the calls. I proceeded with the calls because I just wanted to check and make sure everything was okay at home.

I spoke to my family members twice and I checked my voicemail once within a 4 day vacation. The calls ranged from 5-10 mns each. As I arrive back in the states my bank notified me of this ludicrous charges on my credit card.

The communications company had charged me $387 worth of calls. That is Horrible! There is no way I can even justify the calls with the charges. I was double charged and triple charged and I don't even know why! I informed my bank of the fraudulent and unauthorized charges and I have taken steps to report this ripoff company. Never again will I use this company when I am traveling out of the states or for any reason! And for those who are traveling w/o a calling card, NEVER use a long distance connect to another country such as this because they will rip you to pieces with their ridiculous charges

I also called this company and demanded to speak to a manager and the rep said I needed to call back at a later time. I asked for a name and he would not even give me a Superviser's name. He said in order to give information he needed my credit card# again!

Angry customer
Charlotte, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2007 07:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BBG-Communications/San-Diego-California-921554/BBG-Communications-Ripoff-Long-Distance-Company-San-Diego-California-267323. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BBG Communications