Complaint Review: BBG Communications

• Submitted: Mon, December 03, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, December 03, 2007

• Reported By:Wilsonville Oregon
BBG Communications
San Diego, California U.S.A.

BBG Communications Telephone Scam San Diego California

I got charged $39, and $44 for making two calls around 2 minutes each. Happened at the Hilton Kensington, London. Since there were very few instructions etc. by the phone or as I started the process of making the call, I was expecting to hear rate information at some point during the process, but never did and I got connected to the number I dialed.

The first time I spoke a couple of minutes. Second time, I talked to the operator and asked her for the rates to the US, and I was asked to give the telephone number I was calling from. There was no telephone number to be seen anywhere in the vicinity of the phone, and so I told her that I was at the Kensington Hilton, in London. But the operator said that without the phone number they couldn't help, and she hung up - (of course this is all very convinient for them).

The Hotel shouldn't be allowing these scam artists to operate from the hotel. My email is (((ROR removed for security purposes))) I'd like to get involved if anyone is going after these people legally. Please let me know.

John
Wilsonville, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2007 09:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BBG-Communications/San-Diego-California/BBG-Communications-Telephone-Scam-San-Diego-California-288752. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BBG Communications