Complaint Review: BBG Communications

• Submitted: Fri, June 01, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, June 01, 2007

• Reported By:Newark Delaware
BBG Communications
511 E San Ysidro Blvd San Ysidro, California U.S.A.

BBG Communications Inflated undisclosed Long distance charges ripoff San Ysidro California

My husband and I were in Costa Rica In May 2007. We made a few long distance calls back home from the resort, using our debit cards.

We are back home to find that we have over $720.90 in long distance charges, and since it was on debit cards the cash is gone out of our accounts.

I called the # provided by my banks, which was 1 800 576 5402, and this Company said that there is a connection fee of 14.99 plus 4.99 per minute. That is outragoes, where is that disclosed?! The agent offered to credit back $254.83, but that leaves me with $466.07 of long distance charges by this company. I have filed a report with the Better Business Bureau of CA, and will fight to get my money back.

Newark, Delaware

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/01/2007 05:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BBG-Communications/San-Ysidro-California-92173/BBG-Communications-Inflated-undisclosed-Long-distance-charges-ripoff-San-Ysidro-California-251595. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BBG Communications