Complaint Review: BBG Communications

• Reported By: ZeeMango — Detroit Michigan United States of America
BBG Communications
BBG Communications Philippines Nationwide United States of America

BBG Communications Scam, stay away Paranque City, Nationwide

I recently traveled to the Philippines and when I was at the airport, I was told that there was going to be a 30 minute delay. So, I wanted to let my family know that my flight was delayed so I used the first payphone I saw. On the pay phone, it said the call to the city i was calling was going to cost me 20 cents per minute, which I thought was very cheap. so I swiped my card twice and didn't work so the automated system transferred me to customer service. I gave my credit card number thinking this was going to be a secured transaction and didn't ask how much it was going to cost me to make the phone call as this was already stated on the sticker on the payphone itself. I checked my credit card statement online and saw a charge of $1.53 from a company named BBG Communications, which I didn't recognize at first but guessed that it was probably the call I made at the airport so I didn't pay any mind to it. The next day, there was another charge for $38.26 from BBG and I waited until the next day as it was showing pending. I checked today and there's another cahrge for $44.26 so I googled BBG to find out what company this is and a whole bunch of results came up showing that this company is a scammer and they have ripped off so many people and a lot of people had the same experience. I called my credit card company and cancelled my card. Please stay away from this company. I doubt I will get this money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2011 11:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BBG-Communications/nationwide/BBG-Communications-Scam-stay-away-Paranque-City-Nationwide-708408. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BBG Communications