Complaint Review: BBG Communications/International Satellite Communications

• Submitted: Tue, March 18, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, March 18, 2008

• Reported By:orange Connecticut
BBG Communications/International Satellite Communications
1658 Gailes Blvd, Ste B San Diego, California U.S.A.

BBG Communications/International Satellite Communications don't let me down consumer protection San Diego California

Sign me up for the class-action, Guy.

Made one call from Brussels on 15 Feb for about 2-3 minutes. Charged $43.94. Accepted the "one-time courtesy adjustment" of $17.57 on this call by a very helpful Ceasar Vargas, who said when my bill comes from the other credit card from calls I made two days ago from Heathrow, to make sure to speak to him and he could make a one-time adjustment on that card as well. He said he "could assist me with an additional adjustment on the other card because we didn't leave off with my feeling too well about the charges on this card".

Because I've now read that it could be used against me to accept the "courtesy adjustment" , I will not pursue on this other card/bill in the hopes it will help the case. The new charges on the other card I have yet to see, but on that I made about 5 calls, each for a couple minutes, so I could just imagine.

I called my credit-card company, and because there were no charges posted when I made the call, they say there is nothing they can do. I said so the company could have charged me $1,000/minute and I'd be responsibe, as long as they are not charging a different amount then posted (because there was nothing posted), and the credit card company response was "Yes".

Las
orange, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2008 09:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BBG-CommunicationsInternational-Satellite-Communications/San-Diego-California-92154/BBG-CommunicationsInternational-Satellite-Communications-dont-let-me-down-consumer-prote-318950. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BBG Communications/International Satellite Communications