Complaint Review: BBG International Satellite Communications

• Submitted: Tue, June 02, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, June 02, 2009

• Reported By:miami Florida
BBG International Satellite Communications
511 E. San Ysidro Box 1770 San Ysidro, California U.S.A.

BBG International Satellite Communications International Phone Call RIPOFF SCAM San Ysidro California

While I was in London on May 12 I made an international phone call using a phone that was in my hostel. The first phone call lasted less than 30 seconds because I dialed the incorrect number and hung up. The second phone call was about 10 minutes. When I returned to the states I checked my credit card bill to find that they charged $119.70. It was $41.91 for the first phone call and $76.84. When I called the company they couldn't explain to me exactly how the charges work but when I threaten them with complaints to the BBB, FTC, and FCC they told me they could cut the charges by 50%. I think this is still a ridiculous amount for 2 phone calls lasting about 10 minutes. They told me that if I tried to fight it they would take their refund back.

I have filed complaints with the BBB, FTC, and FCC but I'm not sure where to go from here. I googled this company and so many others have been ripped off. This company is such a scam and people need to know. I also tried to file a complaint with my credit card company but they said they can't do anything about it. Do not use this company!!!

Jpani
miami, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/02/2009 10:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BBG-International-Satellite-Communications/San-Ysidro-California-92173/BBG-International-Satellite-Communications-International-Phone-Call-RIPOFF-SCAM-San-Ysidro-457709. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BBG International Satellite Communications

amazing