Complaint Review: BBG communications

• Reported By: Julio — London Other United Kingdom
BBG communications
1658 Gailes Boulevard San Diego, California United States of America

BBG communications "charged by calls that i didn't make" San Diego, California

On 24th October I made a call, using my credit card, here from London to a London number, even though the call took few minutes I was charged almost 6. Two days after, on 26th October, I received a message telling me that I was charged 20.20 for a call that day, but I didn't make that call, I was sleeping at the time that I received the message of my credit card, it was about 4am. I sent a e-mail to the BBG communications, but they didn't answer me!!! This is completely unfair.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2012 11:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BBG-communications/San-Diego-California-92154/BBG-communications-charged-by-calls-that-i-didnt-make-San-Diego-California-961556. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BBG communications