Complaint Review: BBPeopleMeet

• Submitted: Sun, September 11, 2011
  • Updated: Sun, September 11, 2011

• Reported By: Sunny — Vancouver British Columbia Canada
BBPeopleMeet
BBPeopleMeet.com PO Box 12627 Dallas, TX 75225 USA Internet United States of America

BBPeopleMeet People Media Internet Dating, Dating, Big and Beautiful, matchmaking Internet

I put up a free Profile on BBPeopleMeet, and received 20 Messages and 20 Flirts = 40. I could not read them until I paid for a membership. Because I had so many Messages, I paid for a membership. I would never join to read only Flirts, as men commonly push dozens of these buttons to contact as many women as possible. You can push Flirt buttons for free, but you have to pay to send and read emails.

I naturally assumed I had 20 personal messages from paid members.

In reality, I received 0 Messages. BBPeopleMeet fraudulently counted 20 push button Flirts as Messages, and forwarded these to my Inbox so that I would believe I had 40 contacts in total, and that 20 were personal emails from paid members. They did this to induce me to join.

This company is owned by People Media, which has a number of dating websites that use the same computer program and tactics.

I complained to them several days ago when I canceled my membership, and have heard nothing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2011 11:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BBPeopleMeet/internet/BBPeopleMeet-People-Media-Internet-Dating-Dating-Big-and-Beautiful-matchmaking-Internet-775621. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BBPeopleMeet