Complaint Review: BBT - BB&T Branch Banking and Trust

• Submitted: Thu, January 29, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, January 29, 2009

• Reported By:Mount Holly North Carolina
BBT - BB&T Branch Banking and Trust
Main Street Mount Holly, North Carolina U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

BBT - BB&T Branch Banking and Trust, They just collect and not Resolve Anything Mount Holly North Carolina

I have direct depost that goes in every Thursday morning between 2 to 6 am.

I recieved 423 dollars that was direct deposit a week before Christmas. I checked my balance and it provided me with 11.83 on Wednesday night. That Thursday morning I checked my balance and it said I had 389.00. Well come to find out the next day after christmas I was negative -267 dollars. WHAT>>> I couldnt belive it. I check my balance and all my transactions only equalled to 421 and some change.

My deposit was for 423.00 How can this be. They charged me 105 for three transactions. Ok so that left me 289 right? Wrong. I made other transactions that christmas eve that wouldve covered those transactions, but I still got charged again. This time for three hundred and some dollars.... What a rippoff they are. My transactions were covered my direct deposit but i still got charged.

They told me if I made a deposit that morning at 11, it would not cover the rest of the items that were on hold. Seem like i just paid for the fees and not the items that I purchased. There story is well Im sorry there is nothing we can do about it. Learn to use a check registry. I am sorry that I do use a check registry and your system gives false information.

Mount Holly, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2009 12:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BBT-BBT-Branch-Banking-and-Trust/Mount-Holly-North-Carolina-28120/BBT-BBT-Branch-Banking-and-Trust-They-just-collect-and-not-Resolve-Anything-Mount-Holl-417567. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BBT - BB&T Branch Banking and Trust