Complaint Review

BB&T Branch Banking & Trust Co.

Submitted:
Mon, April 21, 2008
Updated:
Mon, April 21, 2008
Reported By:

bennettsville South Carolina
Name:
BB&T Branch Banking & Trust Co.
Address:
Po Box 1290 Whiteville, North Carolina U.S.A. Phone:
888-822-3579
Category:
Banks

BB&T - Branch Banking & Trust Co. BB&T Reposses Crippled Mans Vecicle Whiteville North Carolina

bb&t reposession

After buying a new car and having it financed by BB&T bank they repossed it with only two payment from paying off. They came on my property and entered a locked vehicle and drove it away. I was crippled at the time because of a driver who make an illegal turn into my motorcycle and cut my leg off and other injuries.. BB&T hassled me for nearly two years even when I was in bed with bleeding stump and other mental n physical problems. I had to sell my property and items to keep the payments up. They still hassled me from the phone and intimitaded me with threats.. later I found out I had insurance from when I bought the car and BB&T even financed the insurance. I didn't remember I had the insurance because of my injuries and mental condition. BB&T had the same contract I had but they never let on I had the insurance.

After all the pain n suffering and property and items i had to sell, BB&T never tried to help me through my time of need. I finally had an attorney( who had an account with BB&T) to fill out the forms for me and recovered some of my pass payments and still lost a lot of money. I will never recover all the personal items i had to sell are the pain and suffering .. If BB&T had would have informed me that I had insurance there wouldn't have been these years of suffering and I would still be a customer and have my property.

Questionx
bennettsville, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2008 08:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BBT-Branch-Banking-Trust-Co/Whiteville-North-Carolina-28472/BBT-Branch-Banking-Trust-Co-BBT-Reposses-Crippled-Mans-Vecicle-Whiteville-North-Car-327860. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BB&T Branch Banking & Trust Co.

MORE FEATURED REPORTS