Complaint Review: BB&T - Branch Banking & Trust

• Updated: Mon, November 30, 2009

• Reported By: joysangels62 — fountain North Carolina United States of America
BB&T - Branch Banking & Trust
stantonsburg rd greenville, North Carolina United States of America

BB&T - Branch Banking & Trust bank branch banking just like everyone said they hold debits than add them up and overdraft your account for 34 cents they overdrafted me 4 times so instead over 35.34 im charged with 140.34 in hold. greenville, North Carolina

my account had a balance and i had a debit going in where its automatic well after the automatic pymt i had 25.09 still in my account than there was 3 pending transactions that had been pending for 2 weeks well they added all of them up and my account was 34 cent short so after my auto pymt came out with the bal being 25.09 they overdrafted me and left my account with neg 9.91 dued to there fee and than overdrafted my 3 pending transations for a total of 140.34 in the hold 35.00 x 4 plus my 34 cent, and when called they were rude and said they were in the right etc etc i am 70 years old and live on a fixed income i had money to pay 25.00 on there overdraft but didnt have money to pay what was actual dued according to them rip off is not even the word i would use to describe this bank.if there is a lawsuit please let me know i am thinking about going to my local tv station, or if anyone has had luck in this bank fixing there problem let me know its not my fault only 34 cent was and 35.00 if necessary but 140.00 no way thats insane,i just wish i had dropped my direct deposit,now theres nothing i can do.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2009 11:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BBT-Branch-Banking-Trust/greenville-North-Carolina-/BBT-Branch-Banking-Trust-bank-branch-banking-just-like-everyone-said-they-hold-debit-530776. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BB&T - Branch Banking & Trust