Complaint Review: BB&T

• Reported By: robr — Stedman North Carolina United States of America
BB&T
stedman, North Carolina United States of America

BB&T Affinion Benefits Groups plus fee stedman, North Carolina

Robert, stedman NC. I have noticed a service fee of $ 4.95 from BB&T each month thinking this is normal checking account fee. I contacted BB&T to inquire about the fee they tell me in 2006 I signed up for this. ? I don't remember signing up for anything. IT is a discount program for hotel and prescriptions and other things. I guess they planed on billing us forever. THEY are scam bags. I plan on closing my account !!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2011 04:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BBT/stedman-North-Carolina-28391/BBT-Affinion-Benefits-Groups-plus-fee-stedman-North-Carolina-809517. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BB&T