Complaint Review: BBV (BEST BRAND VALUES)

• Submitted: Wed, June 27, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, June 27, 2012

• Reported By: KDTMOM — BAYVILLE New Jersey United States of America
BBV (BEST BRAND VALUES)
P.O. BOX 810365 BOCA RATON, Florida United States of America

BBV (BEST BRAND VALUES) REDUCED PRICES WITH FREE SHIPPING BOCA RATON, Florida

BBV stands for Best Brand Values and can be found @ bestbrandvalues.com.

BBV could be a front for a company located in Bury, UK, also known as, BBV.

I ordered a game for my son on 11/26/2010. I ordered due to the "free shipping" advertisement on the website. On 03/20/2012, questioned me about what I ordered from BBV Games. On our statement every month was a charge of $19.95 for Merchandise. I researched my account and found that I had ordered a XBOX 360 Call of Duty Black Ops game. I did not, at anytime, order anything else. Apparently, we had been billed $19.95 for Merchandise per month since 12/02/2010. BUT the first charge was $1.00 on 11/26/10 for ?? and $48.93 for the game on 11/27/2010. In checking further into my statement, I have found that they were charging $19.95 every month since then. I called my credit card company to let them know that these were unauthorized withdrawals. I filed a complaint in March. Payment was stopped and this matter is still pending...

On 06/27/2012 I have filed complaints with the FTC (Federal Trade Commission) @ 877-382-4357 and am working on filing a complaint with the Citizens Service at the Attorney Generals Office in Boca Raton, Florida @ 850-414-3990.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2012 10:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BBV-BEST-BRAND-VALUES/BOCA-RATON-Florida-33481/BBV-BEST-BRAND-VALUES-REDUCED-PRICES-WITH-FREE-SHIPPING-BOCA-RATON-Florida-903650. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BBV (BEST BRAND VALUES)

saline