Mississippi

• Updated: Fri, June 24, 2011

• Reported By: Kim — Delmar New York United States of America
BBV Discount Movies
PO Box 810365, Bocaraton, FA 33481 Bacaraton, Florida United States of America

BBV Discount Movies Smart Savings Center BBV Discount Movies charged me $19.95 for three months I never agree to it and these are fraudulent charges.....BEWARE Bacaraton, Florida

*Consumer Comment: Scam membership with no authorization

I was looking on the internet for some discount movies to bring camping for my kids.  I came across BBV Discount Movies and there prices were very good so I decided to order 6 movies.

I did receive my movies within a week, and then I was looking on my statement for my credit card and saw there where other charges for $19.95 for three months in a row. I never authorized them to charge anything to my account except the movies I was ordering.

I decided to Google them on the internet and I could not believe the number of people this has happen to....I had to file a fraud report with my credit card company and cancel my card as well.  They are looking into the fraudulent charges now but it will probably be a few months before I receive my money back.

You think you are safe from scampers but they are all over the place be careful, with all the complaints against this company they are still out there doing this scam to thousands of other people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2011 07:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BBV-Discount-Movies/Bacaraton-Florida-33481/BBV-Discount-Movies-Smart-Savings-Center-BBV-Discount-Movies-charged-me-1995-for-three-m-744802. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BBV Discount Movies

Scam membership with no authorization

AUTHOR: JCvP - ()

I purchased a DVD from this company over a year ago. A charge of $19.95 began appearing on my credit card in April 2012. I called and was told it was for a membership I signed up for, which is NOT the case. I was billed a total of 13 times for $19.95. During that time I received NO communication from this company and NO benefits. I finally reached a call center in India this evening and was promised a refund of two of those 13 months and a cancelled membership. FRAUD plain and simple. I am forwarding this to our Attorney General, asking for a chargeback from my credit card company, and will cooperate with any class action suit initiated against this scam. A GOOD ENDORSEMENT FOR PAYPAL so they can't charge your credit card without authorization.