Complaint Review: BBV Hot Movie Sale

BBV Hot Movie Sale
Internet, Florida United States of America

BBV Hot Movie Sale Hidden member fees Internet, Florida

*UPDATE Employee: HotMovieSale.com membership

Although BBV Hot Movie Sale had a DVD I had search for for a long time. And the price was extreamly good. Nowhere did I read about a membership fee every month of 19.50. Taken out of my charge card @ 2 payments a month of $9.95. Wow! when I finally caught what was going on I'd paid out $40.00 and change for a 10 buck movie. I called BBV Hot Movie Sale  and got a recording to help me cancel my membership.  Lesson learned look for any and all small print when buying off the net.

This is however is just plan bad way of doing business.    I won't be buying more ever.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2013 03:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BBV-Hot-Movie-Sale/Internet-Florida-/BBV-Hot-Movie-Sale-Hidden-member-fees-Internet-Florida-999834. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BBV Hot Movie Sale

HotMovieSale.com membership

AUTHOR: BBV Support Team - (United States of America)

Hello, I'm Jack from the HotMovieSale Support team.

We take all comments about our products and services very seriously.

Please note that our membership program is optional and there is no obligation to join in order to purchase any of the products we offer. Also, there is no automatic sign up during your shopping experience with us. In order to become a member, you must first agree to the terms and conditions of our offer, which are clearly shown to you before you make a purchase.

Additionally, having a membership entitles you to exclusive money-saving benefits such as Free Shipping on your first order, $5 off the first in-stock item you order as a new member, up to 30% off regular product prices each time you shop, extra discounts every month and much more. Plus, you have access to DVDs, books, music, video games, posters, vitamins and more, all at deeply discounted prices. Also, you are free to cancel your membership at anytime, at no cost to you.

Your satisfaction is very important to us and we strive to offer products and services that our customers value. We ask that you contact our Support Team either by telephone or by submitting a support ticket so that we can help resolve any issue you may have with our products or services.

To contact us, please visit http://www.hotmoviesale.com/support/

We also invite you to see what other customers are saying about our services, please visit our Testimonials page at: http://www.hotmoviesale.com/store/testimonials.aspx

Sincerely,