Complaint Review: BBV Hot Moviesale.com

• Reported By: jonathan — Valley Center California
BBV Hot Moviesale.com
, Select State/Province USA

BBV Hot Moviesale.com Block Buster Video On Line Purchase Boca Raton florida

I purchased a gift in March 2012 for my Mom. A single video. I ended up with a subscription to a service that provided no records, no communications, no services, no products, just a monthly hit to my credit card.  I feel this is both criminal and deciptful.  I see that they have had complaints form others, and frankly they charged me double. I have been billed 19.95 monthly since April of 2012.  I have asked that they cancel the account and refund my money since I hgave received zero from them They say they will refund six months, but this acknowedges that they know what they are doing. Purposly ripping people off.  How can I help fix this and put them out of business?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2013 01:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BBV-Hot-Moviesalecom/Select-StateProvince/BBV-Hot-Moviesalecom-Block-Buster-Video-On-Line-Purchase-Boca-Raton-florida-1085834. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BBV Hot Moviesale.com