- Report: #942977
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: BBVA COMPASS BANK
BBVA COMPASS BANK204 West 19th Street Houston, Texas United States of America
BBVA COMPASS BANK Lynn Bellard BBVA COMPASS BANK - HEIGHT's BRANCH I HOUSTON - LYNN BELLARD DISCRIMINATE AGAINST VA PEOPLE Houston, Texas
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
- BBVA COMPASS didn't care to include :
- my husband's retirement (VA) income; or Justice Dpt retirement income; or his management & other benefits income.
- My husband's FICO: over 700, mine 640's
- BBVA COMPASS sent -charge free- a "local Appraiser" to come and present that our custom home with a lot of detailes added AFTER we moved in (such as electric gate, fence, landscaping, pergola in patio, extended patio, sprinkle etc) was appraised LOWER than our original Appraisal given BEFORE we moved in and had all the additional described before. Basically, just "copying" the assesed value from our county 1 year ago!
This is the FUNNY PART: Accoding to Ms. Bellard of BBVA COMPASS BANK: we are not "reliable" enough to get a loan for 30 years at $ 300/month BUT we are "RELIABLE" to be approved for HALF of what we needed and be paying $800/month -UNDER their unsecure loan program- with an interest of over 11%.
It is really an INSULT to our (or anybody's) IQ to even CONSIDER this option.
DO NOT waste your time with this unethical "bank". It isn't worth it.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2012 11:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BBVA-COMPASS-BANK/Houston-Texas-77008/BBVA-COMPASS-BANK-Lynn-Bellard-BBVA-COMPASS-BANK-HEIGHTs-BRANCH-I-HOUSTON-LYNN-BELLAR-942977. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.