- Report: #502103
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: BBVA COMPASS
BBVA COMPASS1401 17th Street Denver, Colorado United States of America
BBVA COMPASS Compass Bank Complained to Compass about an inconsistent policy and there answer was to close my account, treat me with unbelieveable rudeness, then hang up on me!!!!!!!! Denver, Colorado
1. I have had an account with Compass for several months. I go to the same branch.
2. I have my payroll directly deposited every two weeks.
3. They have normally allowed withdrawls including wire transfers on the day the deposit is received.
4. I went in to do a withdrawl and a wire on the day of my deposit recently and they refused to do the wire without waiting 24 hours.
5. Compass own wire department told me they would allow a wire as long as they system shows funds available (which it does, they confirmed)
6. The branch manager simply kept repeating its our policy. Even after I explained and she agreed that they have done this without a problem in the past.
7. They refused a wire even though they allowed me to take money out ON THE SAME DAY! How stupid is that???????
Keep reading the best part is coming!
8. After getting nowhere with the branch manager, she gave me the name of a district manager. He wasn't available so his secretary gave me the name of a local service operations manager.
9. I called her to explain my issue. Instead of listening to the problem and trying to come up with an amicable solution, she proceeded to harrass me about previous NSF fees. She then said they also had the right to close an account any time they wanted which they were going to do. To make matters worse, if she wasn't rude enough already, she kept saying "I'll fax you a copy of your account agreement".
10. Unreal, unbelievable, and inexcusable!!!! So the bottom line, Compass has inconsistent policies, they took away a service they previously always honored without any remorse whatsoever, they were incredibly rude to me, there service operations manger hung up on me, and they closed my account because I complained about the above!!!!!!
11. How is that for service????
12. Not only will I never do business with them EVER again, but I am going to complain to every executive I can get on the phone at that company and I am going to continue to let others no how I was treated. I'm also going to file a formal complain with the Bank Comptroller and the Better Business Bureau.
13. When are consumers going to stop getting railroaded by banks? How much more do we have to put up with?
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2009 11:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BBVA-COMPASS/Denver-Colorado-80202/BBVA-COMPASS-Compass-Bank-Complained-to-Compass-about-an-inconsistent-policy-and-there-ans-502103. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.