likes

• Updated: Wed, August 08, 2012

• Reported By: user999 — tijeras New Mexico United States of America
BBVA Compass Bank
13140 Central Ave Albuquerque, New Mexico United States of America

BBVA Compass Bank Such poor customer service and promises not kept, ALL ACCOUNTS are now closed and moved to another bank Albuquerque, New Mexico

I am now moving ALL my banking assets out of Compass Bank (BBVA).  This bank has continually disappointed me over the last few months.  Their phone messages say how much they value us as customers, how much good they are doing, etc....

they do none of that now.  I nearly lost thousands of money on a mortgage they wouldn't service in time for closing.  It costs me thousands in extensions and rebates I was not able to receive.

And, to top it off, they didn't put in the correct loan information.  Basically, in a word, I got "screwed."

Now I will have to refinance and pay more just to get away from Compass.

Don't start anything with them.  They are great in promising things up front, but when it comes down to the nuts and bolts of it all, they fail.  And now they won't even help me with anything.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2012 09:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BBVA-Compass-Bank/Albuquerque-New-Mexico-87123/BBVA-Compass-Bank-Such-poor-customer-service-and-promises-not-kept-ALL-ACCOUNTS-are-now-924198. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BBVA Compass Bank